center for sustainable business practices
bryant env. society
David F. Betsch
Department: Science and Technology
Title: Associate Professor
Contact Information: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ph.D. in Macromolecular Science, Case Western Reserve University, 1986
- M.S. in Macromolecular Science, Case Western Reserve University, 1982
- B.S. in Chemistry, Denison University, 1977
Academic Interests: Biotechnology education for non-scientists, molecular biology laboratory methods development, commercialization of
- General Chemistry
- General Biology
- Introduction to Biotechnology
- Biotechnology Manufacturing and Processing
- Biotechnology Seminar
- General Science
- Faculty advisor for Performing Arts Program at Bryant College.
- Betsch, D.F., and Berard, J. (1999) D1S80 PCR with the $25 thermal cycler. Biochemical Education 27:45-47.
- Betsch, D.F., and Berard, J. (1999) An inexpensive agarose gel electrophoresis system. Biochemical Education 27:48-50.
- Betsch, D.F. (1996) Biotechnology education for non-scientists in the USA. World Journal of Microbiology 12:439-443.
- Betsch, D.F. (1996) Education to bridge the gap between science and business. IVD Technology, March 1996, pp. 22-25.