Bryant was founded in 1863, and has consistently improved to be the great university that it is today.
Bryant University has earned its stellar reputation through the knowledge and character of its students, faculty and staff, and growing community.
Bryant's Mission Statement:
Bryant is a student-centered university focused on academic excellence that prepares its students to achieve their personal best in life and their chosen professions through:
- Challenging academic programs offered by faculty members prominent in their fields,
- A culturally enriching campus life that encourages personal growth,
- Corporate and business experiences and affiliations,
- The integration of advanced technology into the curriculum, and
- The cultivation of a global perspective through course work and student-life activities.
Bryant’s Mission Statement is a product of the institution’s community-wide strategic planning effort, which is an ongoing process; thus the mission will be subject to periodic review and revision as needed.
As part of Bryant Environmental Society's goal, we encourage the Bryant community to expand its existing reputation for excellence to also be an environmentally conscious community. The efforts of the Bryant community to be eco-friendly are greatly appreciated; let's keep it up!