Meeting Numbers and Dates
Our first meeting was held Wednesday, September 25th. We discussed the following items:
- Weekly meetings every Wednesday at 4:00 in Nick's Place.
- Our first event is a carnation sale with personalized messages, which will be delivered. This will be held October 15th through the 18th.
- October 19th - Museum of Fine Arts at the Northeastern University. We will be viewing the Jasper Johns exhibit. The cost is dependent on the fundraiser's success.
- Another trip planned is to the Boston Museum of Fine Arts. Further info will be available shortly.
- The club's digital camera will be available for weekend signouts. Martha Kuhlmann, our advisor, will be the one to lend the camera. If you want to sign it out, be sure to sign up in advance. The next three weekends are booked.
- Every third Thursday of the month, there is a Gallery Night in Providence. This a free event, with free bus transportation around the city.
If you are interested in any of the activities listed above, or want to make suggestions or comments, email the AA President, Alina, at: firstname.lastname@example.org